From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: To the Bosses
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:13:34 -0400

Jaysen Hayes wrote:
> Hey Guys...
>
> Now that my Final Drive is almost complete..only minus some holes and
> cosmetic stuff..
>
> If I still can't get a page...can I at least have an official
> number?...lol...I sorta feel like I'm in Limbo here....sorta like a
> non-tank.

I'll be assigning you an official number and creating a web page for
your most excellent tank when I come back from vacation next week.

Speaking of which, in my absence, Steve Tyng is "in charge" and I'll be
getting a full report from him about anyone who mis-behaves ;-)

        Frank "Sun-and-Sand-Here-I-Come" Pittelli