From: "erik kump" <ebkump-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Another rules question:
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:33:12 -0400

>there isn't really any way to allow the battler to approach their tank
>without stopping the battle.

I thought they were generally following along behind anyway? Or do you mean
they just weren't supposed to be TOO close?

>in the last battle, battlers were only allowed to reload or work on their
>vehicle when (a) in home base or (b) when a 5-minute timeout was called by
>either team.

What does that do to the role of supply vehicles? Do you just use a timeout
when reloading in the field from them or a supply depot? And how many
timeouts did each side have? Or is it at the CD's discretion?