From: "erik kump" <ebkump-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Another rules question:
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:14:16 -0400

Section III, item 3 defines the offensive rating (ie. maximum magazine size)
for vehicles. But a lot of real tanks carry more ammo in a secondary storage
compartment elsewhere in the tank. If a tank is rated for a 40 round
magazine, could it be entitled to carry a second, separate load of 40
elsewhere in the tank? I'm not looking to expand the magazine size, but if
real tankers can stop and pull the ammo from storage for a quick reload,
maybe we can too. What do you guys think?