From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: An "Unbiased" Review of the Tyng Track System (TTS)
Date: 9 Jul 2003 10:37:00 +0800

Chris,

I was thinking the reason you lost some teeth when you had some debris in the tracks
may have something to do with the fact that you have a guide tooth on every tread.
On mine, if a stick were to get far enough into the tracks to interfere with the
guide teeth.  The stick would probably settle between the alternating guide teeth
before being pulled through a wheel.  In this situation, with a tooth on every tread
either the debris break or a guide tooth.

Just a thought for anyone contemplating a TTS.

Steve