From: "Jeremy F." <happydude20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 7 Channel radios
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:34:08 -0500

From: "Christopher Denis"

I was at my local RC store looking for a 5channel transmitter butt I
found a futaba 7 channel system for $170. Now i need to figure out
what all these buttons do.
Now I have a 4 channel system doing nothing. Ether I RC the lawn mower or........

Might I suggest converting the lawn mower, that could be fun. :-)  Who needs a hetzer when you could have an RC lawn mower.  I suppose you could add a paint gun to the mower but that might not be allowed to battle.