From: Jaysen Hayes <scalemaster-at-charter.net>
Subject: wow
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:33:03 -0500

Thank you everyone for your answers and encouragement.

I guess Ill just have to see what happens.  I am running RS40 attachment
chain and I have been told there is no streach..no twist..and that they
are rugged as heck.

It is a little late for me to change my original design as the motors
are already ordered and my visa has already been billed...but I am
building with alternate plan in mind...just cant take advantage of it at
the moment.

Thank you Chris....the page I landed on had a pancake motor on it that
sounds too good to be true...and very affordable...going to check one
out..maybe for my turret motor...

Thanks again everyone

Jaysen

ps.  I am drafting some planes of bombed out buildings..and stuff...and
gonna get some foam core....see if I cant help that part of it
along....lol