From: "SteveT44" <SteveT44-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: a tad distrurbing
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:23:33 -0400

Jaysen,

The scale buildings and obstacles will come in time.  I for one, was just
trying to get my tank operational for the first battle.  Which didn't leave
any time for building construction.

As far as being stuck to a particular motor design.  You shouldn't be doing
that.  Design your tank with some flexibility in mind for future
improvements.  I'm on my second set of motors and I know Frank is on his
second or third drive train design.  Besides, kiddy car motors will work.
My toughest opponent over the weekend was Will Montgomery.  Though he didn't
have my speed, he had a reliable drive train that was easily able to keep
his tank turned towards me and he was dead accurate with his gun.

Steve Tyng