From: Jaysen Hayes <scalemaster-at-charter.net>
Subject: a tad distrurbing
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:41:26 -0500

I am glad to hear that the battle was a success and that everyone had a
great time.

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed to see such a barren
battle field.
I had visions of crumbled buildings made of foam core board..and maybe
some branch debris..and perhaps drivers a little farther away from their
vehicles...

It was also disturbing to hear that the power wheels motors did so
poorly.  I am more or less locked into them, because of design and
finance.  I suppose if they are really that bad I will be looking at a
motor change over at some time in the future...but right now its just
not doable for me.

Still...for as disappointed as I am...I am still not detured..and am
pushing ahead with construction.  My motors should be here this week..

We have added another crewman to our team.  John Groat who served with
the 11th Cav in Viet Nam.  Glad to have him and his input on systems of
the real tank are proving to be very valuable.

I look forward to being battle ready..I hope by December sometime.

JD