From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: Hetzer's Gun Effectiveness/Gun Elevations
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:51:42 -0400

Gern Blanston wrote:
> So where do you find 5 or 6 channel radios with
> surface frequences?

Unfortunately, most catalog stores don't stock 6 channel ground freq
radios.  Howevere, if you buy a 6 channel Airtronics air-freq radio and
send it to Airtronics without opening it, then they will exchange it
free of charge for a ground freq 6 channel radio.  Call them before you
buy the radio and they'll let you know which channels they have on the
shelves and they'll even set one aside with your name on it.

> Side note:
> Did any human get hit by a paintball?  Any come close?

Yep.  Considering the most battlers stand about 10 feet behind their
vehicle in order to aim better, they are bound to get hit with stray
shots.  But, that's all part of the game and it's also why we require
face masks to be worn. (All hits this weekend were below the waist ...
mostly in the leg, but some close to home ;-)

        Frank P.