From: "erik kump" <ebkump-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: ProModeler Lite Software
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:10:38 -0400

Thanks guys, man that's a spiffy software. I did the first two tutorials,
but there is something they didn't really say. If I take multiple angle
shots of the same object, do I need to keep the same distance from the
object in question or will the software compensate? For instance, with that
church, if I take a picture from all four corners, and three of them I'm 200
feet away, but for the fourth I can only get 100 feet away, (like if there
were another building in the way) can I use it, or will the software get all
confused?