From: Jaysen Hayes <scalemaster-at-charter.net>
Subject: Re: updated
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:36:26 -0500

Bill,

semi nudes and nudes have been on the nose of airplanes and armor
through almost all of the World Wars...granted mostly on planes...but
still....

I have a freind who displays a semi nude on the nose of his Navion at
air shows from Floriday to Nevada...and has not had a single
complaint....except that his wife wishes it were her depicted in the
nose art...maybe after she looses a few pounds....

at any rate its only another little ditty for the boys with their
toys....why do you think we name anything and everything we drive..with
womens names.....?

Now then...the clip you sent is really nice...except those are not bulls
in the pic...
Would you like Frassie to look for some bulls and and see what she can
do for you tank?

Let me know....

JD