From: Jaysen Hayes <scalemaster-at-charter.net>
Subject: hosting questions
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:44:53 -0500

A few questions have been asked of me, when I applied to the park
commission to
find out about hosting a battle....and I did not have the answers....

1.  Are the paintballs used, water soluable?
2.  Are they biodegradable and non hazardous to vegitation?
3.  If trees and bushes were hit with them can the paint be readily
washed off?
4.  What would be the required battle field engagement zone?

There is a really great wooded park right down the street from me...and
I am sure I can get a permit to use it..if I can assure the powers that
be that we would not damage the natural surroundings...

I will try and get a few digital shots of the location that I am looking
at, and send them to get your input.

Would look like the Arden in the winter with the snow...lol...

best to everyone
the crew of the Iron Mistress