From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: T018 Designated
Date: 2 Jun 2003 13:57:00 +0800

KV2 pics can be seen here,

http://www.battlefield.ru/kv2.html

Steve

 -----Original Message-----
From: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com [mailto:tanks-at-rctankcombat.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:15 PM
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
Cc: stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com

nice tank :)
i have seen a drawing of a kv-II tank , it had a tall narrow turrent ,but i have
never been able to find a picture of it . anyone seen one ?

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:37:09 -0400 Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
writes:
> I am pleased to announce that Paul Pittelli's KV-1 has been officially
> designated as Tank #T018.  Unlike most vehicles in the past, Paul is
>
> building the KV-1 "inside-out" starting with the drive system, then
> the track system, then the hull and finally the turret.  Collective
> experience has shown that such a building approach reduces a lot of
> the
> headaches and "retro-fits" along the way, although delaying the time
>
> when it actually looks like a tank.
>
> You can see photos of the KV-1 drive box, including details about the
> kiddie car components being used at:
>
>       http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T018/
>
> We hope to provide plenty of construction photos during the
> development of T018 to show some of the lessons learned in the past 2
> years, but
>
> clearly not as many as generated for Tyng's T005 -- the most
> photographed tank never to win a battle ;-)
>
>       Frank P.

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety" benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to
FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!