From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: SV: Tri-Pact controller board
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:25:52 -0400

Tholander wrote:
> Hi Frank!
>
> Probably missed some of the inital mail, but this controller boards
> sounds interresting. Frank, can you please give a brief explanation of
> what's included and what what's not. Is just a circit board or do you
> plan to ship a DIY kit?
> Any planned price per unit?

Tri-Pact has always been a strong advocate of "bulk-purchasing" to save
money.  So, assuming the boards and components work as expected in the
prototypes, we'll probably make a complete kit available that only
requires soldering.  As far as price goes, we're trying to keep the
total cost below $50 US, but we won't know for sure until the prototypes
are built and tested.  Of course, the $153.00 shipping and handling fee
must be considered ;-)

        Frank P.