From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: Tri-Pact controller board
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:05:56 -0400

Steve Tyng wrote:
 > Frank or Mike, how integrated is the controller board you have
 > designed?  Besides the diodes, are the relays and servo switches part
 > of the design?

Everything except the servo switches are integrated into the board.
We've included relay sockets for the motor relays, diodes for
trouble-shooting, a power-switch for the control circuit and wire
connectors for power in, joystick-switch in, and motor out.

Mike also added extra solder pads so that if you want to use a
servo-replacement circuit you can wire that directly to the board.  I
plan on using those extra pads to incorporate a manual control box in
parallel with the servo switches, so that I can test the drive system
without turning the radio on.

        Frank P.