From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: hi ,
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 22:19:21 -0500

hi ,
no problem ..
when you cut the sides of the tank out , screw two pieces of wood togther
and cut them out at the same time, so they match better ..
you are probally going to have to buy two sections of track , one is not
long enough .. and they make you buy it in sections ..
i figure it is worth the price , to save that headache.
i just got in some parts i have been waiting on so i can do a little more
work on my turrent and installing my drive shaft bearings.