From: "Bob Johnson" <bob-at-ezworks.net>
Subject: Re: The truth about Tri-Pack (I can't hold it back any longer)
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:37:20 -0400

            No more of this line of bull-puppys.     It time for you to admit
that your sore leg happened in Bagdad.  As you were leaving your
previous job as minister of Information,  for Saddam H.
             We don't blame you for quiting without proper notice.  It
surely must have been appearant that there would not be anymore
paydays.   And then there was the rumor that some of those Yankees
driving those  tanks were not nice and might just run your butt
flat in the ground.  leaving you as just another unmarked oilly spot.
            Your skill in letting the world know just whats happening is
sorely needed for comic relief.   Thanks!!!

: Lief G Goodson wrote:
:
: > For those who don't know me, I'm Lief Goodson.  I've been around R/C
: > for a long time.  In fact, I went to grade school with Frank!
: > I can't hold back any longer while "Tri-Pack" perpetrates one myth after
: > another.  So here's the truth....
: >
: [Lots of intersting stuff snipped]
: >
: > Lief "the truth will set you free" Goodson
:
:
: I've always been told that when you are injured or down-in-the-dumps it
: is best to reflect on the fact that there's always someone else who is
: in need of more help.  Lief Goodson is such a person.
:
: Indeed, Lief is one of the legendary R/C warship captains and during his
: prime, he was considered one of the best battlers on the water.
: :