From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: Band of Brothers
Date: 23 Apr 2003 16:17:00 +0800

Tri-Pact announced:

"that it has reached a tentative agreement with the remaining member of the Pittelli
clan"

Tyng Industries is not impressed with the seemingly endless amount of empty rhetoric
OR Pittelli's that is spewing forth from the sphincter that is Tri-Pact.  This
latest announcement only confirms Tyng Industries suspicion in the existence of a
secret Tri-Pact eugenics program that was abandoned decades ago.  Tyng Industries
has learned that the project code named 'Brazil', was shut down due to the use of
flawed genetic material which produced marginal results at best.  This program,
along with documentary evidence of other Tri-Pact programs even more heinous, is
being compiled by Tyng Industries and it's ally Anvilus.  This body of evidence will
be presented to the RC Tank Combat World Conference and non-allied members to compel
them to put into place sanctions and initiate a policy of containment against
Tri-Pact.  It is only through world unity and action that the plans of global
domination by Tri-Pact can be curtailed.  Until this day arrives, Tyng Industries
and Anvilus Machine Works willingly stands alone against the juggernaught that is
Tri-Pact.  We pledge our resources, our wealth, and our sobriety if need be, to keep
the world 'safe for the children'.

Steve 'place something witty here' Tyng