From: James Hornsey <mikehornsey-at-sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Ohio Newby
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:52:41 -0700

I am in Cambridge Ontario,and even though my country has no stomach for war I
certainly do! I am willing to drive to Ohio this summer as soon as the tracks
are done on #006.(late June?) Much progress has been made in our R/D lab with
respects to suspension .Preliminary test should take place on the May 2/4
weekend.