From: "Darren Baker" <hobbydarren-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: AML-90 Armored Car photos
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:47:14 -0600

The website is www.hobbywholesale.com
I would have to get 300 for my truck and that's probably too much I have a
guy at work who want to get rid of an eight scale four wheel drive buggy,
That might help you out. I might be able to get that for next to nothing. We
actually have two good surface radios in stock right now, one is the futaba
6XAS which is a six channel computer radio for aircraft that has been
converted by futaba to a ground frequency. The other is a cheap four channel
but a good radio.

Darren
work number 780-434-3648