From: SteveT44 <SteveT44-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: AML-90 Armored Car photos
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 06:46:07 -0400

Gordon wrote:

>For all the items I want to bid on they won't ship to Canada.

I once sold some books to a Canadian gentleman via eBay.  I shipped using UPS because of the weight of the package.  Canadian customs slapped an import duty on it that was more than the selling price.  The buyer kept complaining to me for what his country did.  To appease him (and avoid possible negative feedback on eBay) I ended up agreeing to pay him half the import duty.

I won't ship to Canada anymore.

Steve T.