From: Gordon Rapson <gord.r-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: AML-90 Armored Car photos
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:33:58 -0700

Hi Darren

I'm in Prince George, B.C. Just a stones throw from you as we Canucks
measure distance. Send me some photos of your truck (needs to be 1/6 or 1/8
scale to work) and what you want for it. Also let me know the name and web
site for your Hobby shop as I have yet to buy my RC unit, who knows;)

Thanks
Gord