From: "TSHIPP" <TSHIPP-at-columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: color
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:56:31 -0400

Yes, Tank colour scheme should be about that of the uniforms our military use and the same type of pattern.  Though any combination of colour that distort the tanks lines and help it blend into the surrounding would be all right.  If in a desert, you would not use a lot of green, but different shades of tan and brown.  So, if we do battle out west, the colour scheme would be different then one used in the east.  Don't let them tigers know, that way they will stick out like a bunch of sore thumbs'.  :-)

Does that mean that it we fought in a city, we would paint our tanks to look like buildings?  Hmmmm