From: "Christopher Denis" <cdenis29-at-msn.com>
Subject: T26E1 Super Pershing
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:16:04 -0400

I am pleased to announce that my T26E1 Super Pershings new hull is complete
and ran for the first time fully RC yesterday afternoon but with a few bugs.
  As you can tell i changed from the M26 to the T26E1 just because the T26E1
was used more in WW2 than the M26.  I also scaled up the new hull from 1/10
to 1/9.444444 so it reaches the 36 inch requirement but i did not make it
out of OSD like last time i made it out of normal 1/2" plywood that i will
reinforce with fiber glass.  I was thinking of a name i wached the movie
Battle of The Bulge one of the Sherman tanks had the name krout/krowt killer
what do you think?

Chris