From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: Tank #T015 Designated
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 07:19:32 -0500

hi ,
im building panzerkampfwagen IV  ausf .h
i like the silhoutte of the turrent with the extra armor wrapped around
the turrent .
so im building it with that shape , which will make it way easier .
im going to paint the shape of the turrent in on the top of the turrent
.plus it gives me way more room in side by using the extra armor shape.