From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: Tank Suspension
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:15:01 -0500

thanks steve ,
i cut out my turrent upper and lower this morning :)
i think my suspension is working now because im using toothed sprockets
front and rear .
i have slack in my tracks .. of course im still just pusing it around we
will see what happens when
it runs on its own power.
if it doesnt work i already have all the holes drilled out to go with
fixed wheels .

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:19:33 -0600 "Steve Gusikoski"
<sgusikoski-at-global-link.com> writes:
> Hey Ray, Nice work on T015, keep it up.
>
> Christopher, I don't think you could have a functional suspension
> system if you used a friction drive wheel.
>
> For suspension to work effectively you want to run the track as
> slack as possible.
>
> Just my 2
> STEVE

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety"
benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com