From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: Ray Schwartz? Tank Tracks?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:25:10 -0500

hi darren

intralox-www.intralox.com/product_detail/s900beltid.htm

part #
a1d941dca1lb    series 900  3.25"mtw flush grid grey pp with taps 10ft
$69.30  require one for each side
s3d9xxcje7ng     series 900 4.1 12t sprocket ,acetal ,1.5"sqare bore
   $17.37  require four
joe turned me on to the tracks,, http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T010/

there are at least 2 tanks that are moving under there own power using
these tracks ..
mine will be in the near future, i have pushed mine around and it seems
to work fine so far .
let me know if you want me to send you a few track links to examine.
73 de
ray

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:34:37 -0600 "Darren Baker"
<hobbydarren-at-hotmail.com> writes:

>    Where did you get thos tracks and how much as well as the part
> numbers
> for the track and drives. They would look perfect on the Tiger 1 I
> am
> building.

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety"
benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com