From: "Edward L Sonifrank" <esonifra-at-csc.com>
Subject: Re: Calling Mike Hornsey
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:13:38 -0400

Thanks Mike,

First I'm trying to find some good drawings, Where did you get yours? From
pics or did you find a good web site? Could you send me some pics on your
tank? I was designing my suspension in my head last night. I'm just getting
started and trying to keep this on the side because I have so many other
projects that I need to get done.

Edward L. Sonifrank
Phone: 202-675-6821
Fax:      202-547-8839

                      James Hornsey

                      <mikehornsey             To:      tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

                      -at-sympatico.ca>           cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Calling Mike Hornsey

                      tanks-admin

                      04/09/2003 03:30

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to tanks

This is timely! I have just finished putting the final touches on the new
suspension and it works great.I should have a coat of paint on it as soon
as the garage warms up a bit more.As far as "brain picking" goes
........ask away!