From: "Steve Gusikoski" <sgusikoski-at-global-link.com>
Subject: Have you forgotten
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:40:03 -0700

Title: Message
To my American Friends,
    Please realize that although our governing body in their political genius has chosen to not support your country in this war a High percentage of the PEOPLE in Canada support your cause and feel we should be there beside you in this fight. Your country and families are in our thoughts and prayers, God Bless You All  !!!!!
 Here are the words to the new country song out about 9 11
Very well done if you get a chance to listen to it.

http://www.rdmnxdesigns.com/forgotten.html