From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: panzer tracks ....
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:43:46 -0600

hi joe ,
you have been running your set up for a while , do you think that the
dual sprockets are necessary on the drive wheel ? they look like they are
pretty beefy .
thanks
ray

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:10:11 -0500 Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
writes:

> Ray,
>
> At 10:18 PM 3/14/2003 -0600, ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
> wrote:
> >well my panzer tracks and sprockets showed up in the big brown
> truck
> >today , so i will be doing surgery on the sprockets tommorow ..
>
> The MS-Word drawing "12T drive sprocket" at
> http://users.adelphia.net/~anvilus9/
> shows how I modified the Intralox sprockets
> with my Mototool to fit the plastic track.
>
> Joe

> Joe Sommer
> 2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
> 814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
> http://users.adelphia.net/~anvilus9/

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety"
benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com