From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE:
Date: 20 Feb 2003 09:13:00 +0800

>how much is a tank that is ready to fight weighing in at ?

As soon as I dig a path out to the shop or the snow melts (whichever occurs first)
I'll weigh the T005.  As others have suggested, plan on building some sort of
transport dolly and an easy way to get your tank in and out of your vehicle.  Also,
some sort of handles, front and back, would be good.  With batteries installed it
takes two to comfortably lift the T005 and that+s without a turret.

Steve