From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: new AFV drawings from George Bradford
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:31:18 -0500

Dear Tread Heads,

George Bradford sells excellent 1/35 scale line
drawings of Armored Fighting Vehicles (AFVs) at
http://www.afvnews.ca/1-35.html
Each set of drawings shows a minimum of 4 views
of the vehicle, and some of the smaller ones
feature variants as well.

I used his drawings as plans for my Hetzer T010.

George recently added quite a few new offerings
and sent me a list of new ones that are not yet
shown on his web site.

George charges $2 for each drawing with a minimum
order of 5 to cover his mailing costs.

I am preparing to order several and would be pleased
to order one or two for anyone.  I will charge you $2
each plus postage.  If you want 4 or more, order directly
from George.

If you are interested, send me your surface mail
address and the vehicle codes shown below or at
http://www.afvnews.ca/1-35.html

Please reply directly to me and not through the R/C
tank combat listserver.  I will submit my order on
Friday 2/28.

Joe "Contemplating a nasty little 38(t)" Sommer

new 1/35 AFV drawings from George Bradford

GERMAN VEHICLES (121 total)
G114= SdKfz.232 (Fu) 8-rad
G115= 15cm sIG auf Pz.I
G116=StuH.42/G early
G117= Schwimmwagen
G118= Jagdpanzer IV
G119= PzKpfw.IV Ausf J
G120= SdKfz.247 (6-rad)
G121= SdKfz.132, 76.2mm auf Pz.II/D

ITALIAN VEHICLES (18 total)
I-18= CV L3/33 Tankette

POLISH VEHICLES (8 total)

CANADIAN VEHICLES (31 total)

BRITISH VEHICLES (64 total)
B60= Scimitar FV107
B61= Scorpion FV101
B62= Fox A/Scout Car
B63= Saladin A/Car
B64= Saracen APC

AMERICAN VEHICLES (55 total)
A50= M3A2 Half-Track
A51= T13 Armored Car
A52= YPR-765 AIFV
A53= M4 Sherman
A54= M4A3 Sherman
A55= M4A1/76(W) Sherman

ARGENTINIAN VEHICLES (1 total)

FRENCH VEHICLES  (21 total)

JAPANESE VEHICLES (10 total)

HUNGARIAN VEHICLES (8 total)

ROMANIAN VEHICLES (5 total)

AUSTRALIAN VEHICLES (8 total)

NEW ZEALAND VEHICLES (4 total)

EL SALVADOR VEHICLES (1 total)

RUSSIAN VEHICLES (43 total)
R38= ZIS-42 Halftrack
R39= T-27A Tankette
R40= T-24 Medium (1932)
R41= FAI-M A/Car
R42= BT-2 (M1932)
R43= T-50 Light Tank

CZECH VEHICLES (6 total)

ISRAELI VEHICLES (4 total)

EGYPTIAN VEHICLES (2 total)

SOUTH AFRICAN VEHICLES (8 total)

NETHERLANDS VEHICLES (4 total)

BELGIAN VEHICLES (4 total)
BE3= T13B3, SP with 4,7mm gun
BE4= T15 Light Tank

FINNISH VEHICLES (2 total)

SWEDISH VEHICLES (4 total)

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://users.adelphia.net/~anvilus9/