From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Test
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:13:13 -0800 (PST)

Yoda, Please think back to your early days when you
first discovered the Force. Remember when with just a
thought any woman was yours. That fact alone is a
major plus . How bout the time we spent an entire day
consuming massive quanities of pizza and fermented
barley,do you remember the fact that we didnot spend a
single farthing do to your mind control lesson? Why
did you leave the dark side? Was it just to hang out
with Luke? Come on now, if the Force was so strong in
him,how come he did'nt know the Princess was his
sister? Actually maybe he did know, he did come from
one of those backward planets. So Yoda, please come
back because once you go dark it's a walk in the park.
John(the first 3 movies were better) Pittelli Joe