From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: 7.5cm selbstfahrlafette L/40.8 modell 2
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:15:03 -0500

TSHIPP wrote:
> Went to a local Kmart that is closing their doors soon.  Was able to get
> two paint guns at 47.00$ each.  Now the question is what bits do I
> remove and what do I keep?  Are there any pictures with text that
> explains how to get the gun ready for installing in the tank?

I'll try to snap some photos of my gun installation tomorrow and post
them for you.

With regard to what to remove from the gun, about the only thing that
can be removed is the "bottom" of the handle and the trigger guard (not
the trigger).  Most guns have a hollow handle, with the trigger
mechanism in the top.  You can remove everything below the trigger
mechanism to make it easier to fit the gun.

If there is a fitting at the bottom of the handle that is used to hold
the CO2 tank, you may need to cut that off (or unscrew it) when you
remove the bottom of the handle.

Other than that everything on the gun is necessary.

        Frank P.