From: "TSHIPP" <TSHIPP-at-columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 7.5cm selbstfahrlafette L/40.8 modell 2
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:55:16 -0500

Went to a local Kmart that is closing their doors soon.  Was able to get two paint guns at 47.00$ each.  Now the question is what bits do I remove and what do I keep?  Are there any pictures with text that explains how to get the gun ready for installing in the tank?  My first tank will be that lovely little Swedish model that has just the right amount of curves, a cute little tushie and can run.  With 8 more inches of snow this morning, it looks like my start date on building the tank will be set back a little, I have to weld outside.  That's okay, I'm working on the electrical stuff now.  Want to make the package as small as possible and interchangeable.  Make the same set up for all my tanks as I build em, that way if one fails I'll be able to pull the part out and replace it with an extra one in minutes.  Did that with my sail boats.  With only five minutes for repairs, it is a God send.