From: "ZBoucher" <teamundertow-at-attbi.com>
Subject: Re: AC001 Designated
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:11:51 -0500

thanks

    yep I do all the work myself, its not to hard just get alot of pics of
what your going to make, find all the dimensions and angels than make
cardboard templats than take the templats and trace them on to your aluminum
plate cut them out with a saws all  then clean up the edges with a file then
make a jig to hold the plates at the angels you want ( I make a frame out of
1" aluminum tube to support the plates and to make the hull stronger. ) TIG
weld all your plats together and then grind down you welds to give you a
nice edge. Its alot of work but looks great when its done.

                                                 hope this helps
                                                           Bryan Boucher