From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: Re: AC001 Designated
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:41:07 -0500

Well, I'm sorry to say I haven't worked on it much lately.  I only recently
went back to having only one job, and besides that I have too many hobbies.

I've been seriously considering putting my RC warship combat ship (which
I've been working on for at least 4 years) away so I can devote most of my
modeling time to teh tank, which I find much more interesting at this point.

Of course, my other problem is that I like all the other people's tanks so
much, what with the fine woodworking, or complete aluminum hulls, etc.  that
it makes my current tank design seem so sophmorish ... but I've resolved to
finish it as is, and really put more initial planning and thought into my
next tank.  The one thing I do want to do is get some better wheels than the
training wheels I have now ...

So I expect to work more on it in the coming months and hopefully get it
finished before july