From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: AC001 Designated
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:53:45 -0500

I am pleased to announce that Bryan Boucher's German Half-Track has been
officially designated as Armored Half-Track #AC001.  You can see photos
of his aluminum hull and wheels at:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/armored-cars/AC001/

Steve Tyng has also added a number of new photos for his T-34 showing
some of the turret details and some field trial photos, which can be
seen at:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T005/

Finally, I've added a field trial photo of Joe Sommer's Hetzer to:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T010/

Looks like vehicles are starting to roll ... now they need to start
shooting so that we can have ourselves as nice little war ;-)

        Frank P.