From: "Tholander" <fredrik.tholander-at-telia.com>
Subject: SV: Stabilized gun?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:04:47 +0100

IHi!

Yes, I’ve read a little bit about those types of gyros. I was hoping to get away with something cheaper, but we’ll see what can be done. Probably turns out to be a rather tricky feat to solve but that kind of goes for most of the tankhobby issues.

A friend of mine had some ideas, don’t know yet if it would work or not though. Once we worked something out we’ll come back and tell you guys of how it worked.

Cheers

Fredrik