From: ray schwartz <ray.schwartz-at-juno.com>
Subject: Re: Videoclips and photos
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:56:29 -0600

great pictures ,,
how about more details on what the road wheels are made of , and where
you bought the tracks from ..
great website.

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:10:09 +0100 "Tholander"
<fredrik.tholander-at-telia.com> writes:
> Dear fellow tankbuilders!
>
> I'm pleased to announce that videodocumentation of the first real
> testdrive of the 1:8 M1A1 tank has been released. However,
> unfortunately, I'm not that proud over the quality of the actual
> clips,
> as they were shoot with a digital camera, ie a digital still camera.
> Also, the images were shoot in the afternoon and dark comes early
> here
> in Sweden during wintertime. But despite this, I hope they can be of
> some interest to some of you guys. Also on the site is some photos
> of
> the the tank and shows some different solutions used while building
> it.
>
> I also read that some of you had a meeting at Frank's place and it
> seems
> like if somebody shoot some video there or? If so, I'd be delighted
> see the results that has been achieved so far on your side of the
> sea.
>
> http://w1.303.telia.com/~u30315970/index.htm
>
> Best regards
>
> Fredrik/Christer
> Gothenburg Sweden

"they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety"
benjamin franklin,historical review of pennsylvania ,1759

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com