From: "Tholander" <fredrik.tholander-at-telia.com>
Subject: Videoclips and photos
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:10:09 +0100

Dear fellow tankbuilders!

I’m pleased to announce that videodocumentation of the first real testdrive of the 1:8 M1A1 tank has been released. However, unfortunately, I’m not that proud over the quality of the actual clips, as they were shoot with a digital camera, ie a digital still camera. Also, the images were shoot in the afternoon and dark comes early here in Sweden during wintertime. But despite this, I hope they can be of some interest to some of you guys. Also on the site is some photos of the the tank and shows some different solutions used while building it.

I also read that some of you had a meeting at Frank’s place and it seems like if somebody shoot some video there or? If so, I’d be delighted to see the results that has been achieved so far on your side of the sea.

http://w1.303.telia.com/~u30315970/index.htm

Best regards

Fredrik/Christer

Gothenburg Sweden