From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Spring Flowers
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:37:14 -0500

Bob,

At 02:57 AM 2/10/2003 -0500, "Bob Johnson" <bob-at-ezworks.net> wrote:
>I have a question:
>Can anybody tell me if all this horse-hockey thats flying around will do
>to fertilize both the wifes flowers and the garden.   There sure seems to
>be plenty of it, but I am concerned with its quality.
>Very entertaining though!!!

After visiting evil Tri-Pact HQ, I can personally testify that the
horse-hockey is of VERY high quality.  Oh, the flowers will be
gorgeous in Annapolis this spring.

Happily, the R/C tank technology being developed by both Tyng/Anvilus
and Tri-Pact is also of pretty high quality.

One might wonder if the recent volume of Tri-Pact horse-hockey was
generated to mask the smell of fear emanating from their inoperative
main battle tanks (MBTs) as the dread T-34 and stealth Hetzer chewed
up their frozen Tri-Pact tundra.  Vern Dernberger correctly reported that
no Tri-Pact MBTs ventured into the snow that day, but he also seemed
to miss the unspoken fear in their eyes that "We are afraid our technology
may not work if it gets wet."

Vern "Buy DeWalt stock" Dernberger's report on the corporate relationship
between Tyng Labs and Anvilus Machine Works also missed some key
technical facts.  (Vern, the stealth Hetzer uses Makita cordless drill motors,
not DeWalt.  Buy Makita stock.)  Also, the first public demonstrations of the
Anvilus gun camera and solid-state relay H-bridge motor controller were not
reported.

In regard to continuing speculation about a split between Tyng and Anvilus,
one need only refer to the recent snowy photo of the dread T-34 at
http://www.rctankcombat.com/articles/track-systems/22TyngPerformance-large.jpg
The Tyng Track System (TTS) rules.  Unfortunately, some of us do
not have Steve's woodworking craftsmanship and entrepreneurial
scrounging skills, and we must buy our track.

Anvilus stands with Tyng.

Joe "I thought that pepperoni tasted funny" Sommer

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://users.adelphia.net/~anvilus9/