From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: tech exchange meeting 2/8 to compare track systems
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:29:39 -0500

Lief G Goodson wrote:

> I'm a believer that conveyor is the way to go.  I'm heading down the
> plastic conveyor road, but it's expensive!  Is the steel conveyor less
> expensive.  Tell us more!

You asked for it ... you got it.  I've pulled together the results of
our recent track testing session and other bits of track building
information into a tech article posted at:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/articles/track-systems/

That's just the start of what I hope will be a complete compendium of
various track techniques that emerge in the hobby.  As such, if anyone
has anything else to add in the way of details, photos or analysis,
please feel free to post it to the mailing list or send it to me
privately and I'll incorporate the material in the article.

Next article:  Drive Systems

        Frank "All Tracks Are Cool" Pittelli