From: "TSHIPP" <TSHIPP-at-columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Another interesting site.
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:21:33 -0500

The servo with the gearbox looks like something that I can use for the
raising and lowering of my tracks on my SW103C.  Getting everything ready to
start construction.  I think I can use four of them.  Two to raise the front
tracks, at the same time lower the back tracks, giving me the elevation
control the SW 103 C uses. I start welding as soon as the weather warms up
for me to work outside.

Tom