From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Tank Testing
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 00:39:19 -0500

Lief,

At 10:40 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, Lief G Goodson <liefg-at-juno.com> wrote:
>Who all is involved in this weekend's testing in Maryland?
>Is this just testing or a battle?

Anvilus Machine Works will be there.

I plan to visit the evil Tri-Pact HQ to finally meet my ally, Steve Tyng.
I hope there is not a battle because I do not have a gun mounted on my
Hetzer yet.  However, I will allow any operational Tri-Pact guns to take
a few close range shots at my balsa armor just for fun.

My plastic tracks and Makita motors are fully operational but still
controlled by manual switches.  They appear to work well for bench
tests and on carpet in my basement.  Unfortunately, the Anvilus
Proving Grounds in State College, PA, are still covered by snow.
(We are only about 50 miles from Punxsutawney, PA, where
that damn groundhog lives).  I hope to cross the Mason-Dixon line
Saturday for extensive outdoor field testing in balmy MD.

Joe

P.S.  The Tri-Pact Inquisition will not get any of your secrets from me.
However, they have been known to torture Steve with Carbonated Amber
Truth Serum (CATS).

Joe Sommer
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://users.adelphia.net/~anvilus9/