From: Lief G Goodson <liefg-at-juno.com>
Subject: Tank Testing
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:40:22 -0500

A couple questions for the guys in the know...
Who all is involved in this weekend's testing in Maryland?
Is this just testing or a battle?
Speaking of testing, I have been testing my "blowgun" R/C design and
concluded that the fastest rate of fire I can hope to obtain is about 1
round every two seconds.  Coming from R/C Warship combat - that's slow.
Frank/Will how important was rate of fire in your actual battle?

Thanks,
Lief  "there's secret projects going on down here" Goodson