From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: tank book
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:14:19 -0500

I just bought "The World War II Tank Guide" by Jim Winchester at Barnes and
Noble in the bargain history section for $6.99.  They had a stack of them.
It's not a big book, but it does have nice profile pics of each tank from 3
angles, and a small bit of history/stats for each one.  as well as color
schemes.  It was cheap enough for me to buy it just in case it would be
usefull ...

I also got the same book for WWII warships and the military properller
aircraft guide for the same prices ...

If you've got a B&N near you, you might want to check them out ...