From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: turret rotation
Date: 5 Feb 2003 08:53:00 +0800

Chris, I'll post some pics of my turret setup soon.  It's basically three rollers
attached to the bottom of my turret.  The rollers have groves in them that ride
along in the turret cutout on the top of T5's hull. So far it seems to work great
and offers plenty of room to run wires and whatnot.

Steve Tyng