From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Speed Control Photos, etc.
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 02:12:53 -0500

Upon request, I've added photos of various MAG speed controls to the
speed control article on the website at:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/articles/speed-control

along with some additional explanations.

I was also going to post some photos of Will's new tracks that use large
roller chain and masonite treads, but my camera apparently didn't store
them properly (even though the flash went off :-( so I'll have to snap
some more of them next weekend.

I'm happy to say that we'll have at least 6 guys with tanks coming to
the building session next Saturday in Annapolis.  Should be lots of fun
watching Tyng-and-Sommer (sounds like a bad 70s cop show ;-) back-peddle
when they realize that they have no hope for victory against the
increasing might of the German Alliance.

        Frank P.