From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: Tiger Alternatives
Date: 10 Jan 2003 10:05:00 +0800

I had a revelation in a dream last night as to why their might be so many Tigers
being built!  Sure, it may be because its kinda tough looking and it was a
formidable opponent.  The revelation I had was maybe all these Tigers are being
built because its easy!  A Tiger is basically a box with a round tin can on top.
Nothing much complicated about it whatsoever!  Tigers have just seemed to get all
the press over the years and I was thinking that builders may not have known of
other WW2 "Tiger Alternatives" that would be as easy or easer to build than the
vaunted Tiger.  With this in mind I offer the following suggestions to would be
builders.  These "Tiger Killers" would be easy to build with no complex curves to
them whatsoever.  Their classified as heavy tanks with ratings of 40/4 under the
current rules.

British Comet
http://www.ipclub.ru/arsenal/angar/WWII/army/britain/images/comet.gif

Russian KV1
http://www.battlefield.ru/kv1.html

Steve 'A little variety never hurt' Tyng